Monday, February 9, 2009

Total Irritation

This was my reaction when, recently, I called my doctor to make an appointment for a check-up. I was going in for my regular hormone check and to have him take a look at my dislocated ribs. I was told that he could see me the second week of March (this was the first week of January). My mouth literally dropped open. I’m sure I looked just like this picture…with a little less hair, of course!

This was my reaction when I was told that the doctor could check my hormones this appointment but I would have to make a separate appointment for my ribs. “Are you kidding me?!” was my internal reaction…Unfortunately for the poor receptionist, it was also my external reaction….expressed loudly….right in her ear!  I felt bad for her, but come on! If I were to go in with a dog bite and rabies are they going to dress the wound and leave the rabies for later? I can’t have more than one medical ailment treated at a time? What is wrong with these people!

I have since decided that my doctor has spread himself too thin and I need to find a new one. Most irritating after seeing the same doctor for 11 years, but what can you do?

Totally Irritated signing out. I promise to be in a better mood for my next post :)

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    I know both of those faces SOOOOO well! (and still love you to pieces. Go figure!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated your blog! And managed to include monkey pictures! Way to go! Sorry you're irritated, but thanks for the laugh you gave me and Mom. :P

    ReplyDelete